Friday, 1 March 2013

Follow Friday #19

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's question is:

Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you gained more experience, you were like - oops? 

I'm trying to think of a few but my mind is blank. I think the only thing I did was accepting every single review request given to me, even though I had about 50 books on my TBR pile already. I think new bloggers get super excited about people asking them to review their work, so I jumped at the chance. I know better now!

What about you? Let me know if you're a new follower in the comments and I shall follow you back. Happy Friday, book lovers!

8 comments:

  1. We all did the same thing! I endedp having close to 100 books to review. Now I'm more selective with the review request :)
    I'm not participating in this week F&F but you can visit my blog anyway :)
    RUTY@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TBR pile is always huge! I'm trying not to buy any more print books until the summer when I move back home, and hopefully that'll help me cut down.

    Older follower ;)

    ~Ailsa @ The Book Bundle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely did the same thing! I learned to be more selective with review books because my tbr list got out of control. I think this issue has been one of the most common for this FF.

    Old follower :) Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all newbie bloggers do that very same thing, I know I did. I still on occasion will accept reviews even though I know I already have a ton awaiting me. It's an awful habit!

    Love your blog :)
    New GFC Follower!

    My FF HERE.

    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the most part I hope that I don't get any requests for a while. I have so many books on my TBR pile already.

    My F&FF Feature & Follow Friday (#2)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeaaaaah, that's where I am right now. My review TBR list is HUGE. I think I have 38 to go. My full TBR on goodreads has HUNDREDS I want to read. lol Until I win the lottery, I'll have to pick them up one at a time!
    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here :)

    It's so tempting not to accept books when they're being offered to you, but it's definitely better to find a good balance too :)

    The Fiction Conniption's FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower here! :)
    I still trying to find the balance! :)
    ~Ashley
    Nook of Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I love hearing from you. Unfortunately this is an award-free zone but thank you for considering me! Happy blogging :)